4:00 - 6:00 pm one Saturday or Sunday per month
Contact: Amy Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 773-789-7002
Sponsor and host an NPN Member Mingle
- Provide NPN member families with young children an opportunity to play together in your school or businesses
- Reach NPN’s community of 4,000 members
- Promote your school by opening up your early childhood spaces to play
- NPN will promote the event, collect RSVPs, provide pizza and snacks, and have one staff member onsite to facilitate check-in and welcome families to the mingle.
- Provide tours to interested parents
- Facilitate a special craft project or activity
- Have admissions staff, teachers, and/or current families at the event to answer questions about your school and help the event run smoothly
How It Works
- Our host/sponsors receive all of the sponsor benefits below (a $2,000 value) at a discounted bundled fee of $500.
- Businesses that would like to sponsor but not host a member mingle may reserve individual opportunities below at the listed price.
- Businesses and schools with a limited budget are encouraged to contact Amy at email@example.com to discuss opportunities.
Experiential & In-Person Engagement
- $500 NPN will organize and facilitate a raffle at the event to collect and share attendees’ email addresses to add to your subscriber list.
- $300 NPN will introduce you and you will have the opportunity to speak for 2 minutes about your business to this parent audience.
- $250 Logo and link on every event-related email prior to the event.
- $1,000 Dedicated email blast to NPN members on topic of your choice (pending NPN approval). Recognized as a sponsor of the NPN Member Mingle that you host. 4K mailing list.
- September 2019 - Bennett Day School
- October 2019
- November 2019 - Black Bear Academy
- December 2019
- January 2020 - Smart Love Preschool, 1/25/2020
- February 2020 -
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020 - Smart Love Preschool, 5/30/20
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
Contact Amy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Edited by NPN Amy J.