NPN Developmental Differences Resource Fair™
Our 2nd Annual Fair dedicated to providing Chicago families school options, service providers, and nonprofits in one place that focus on serving parents of children with developmental differences. Categories of needs include, but are not limited to, developmental delays (ie: speech, motor skills), sensory processing disorder,autism, ADD/ADHD, PDD-NOS, mixed receptive-expressive language disorder, Down Syndrome, and physical disabilities. The event is geared for families with children from pregnancy through 8th grade. Thank you to our generous presenting sponsor - Chicago North Shore General Office of New York Life. Help us promote the event - share our flyer.
- WHERE: Gordon Tech High School - GYMNASIUM - 3633 N California Ave, Chicago, IL
- WHEN: Sunday, Feb. 10th 10am - 2pm (NEW DATE!!!)
- WHO: Open to the public. Free admission. RSVP below to expedite your check in process.
- PARKING: Gordon Tech High School Parking lot and neighborhood parking options.
- EXHIBITORS: Access the current list of exhbitors HERE
PLUS… Join us for any of our FREE event workshops (each session is limited to the 1st 50 attendees).
- 10:30 am - 11:15 am - Understanding & Dealing with Health Insurance - Gail Borgerd, MedicClaim
- 10:30 am -11:15 am - Managing Challenging Behaviors - Tuesday’s Child & Parent Panel
- 11:30 am - 12:15 pm - Understanding Sensory Processing in order to Support Attention and Development/ Lorell Marin, Leep Forward & Leep Beyond & Michaja Prendergast, Prendergast Pediatrics
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Navigating the IEP Process - Susan R. Singerman, MA
** DOWNLOAD the 2013 EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY to help plan your day at the Resource Fair.
** DOWNLOAD the 2013 EVENT MAP
** EXHIBITORS: Read Exhibitor benefits and guidelines HERE.
** Exhibitor registration is closed. If you are intersted in being added to the registration email for 2014, kindly complete this form HERE.
EVENT WILL BE HOSTED IN SCHOOL GYMNASIUM
Thank you to our generous supporting sponsors: