Join NPN and RUSH Kids Pediatric Therapy for a small group panel discussion on the developmental milestones your child should be reaching during their first year.
This presentation will cover:
- * Infant milestones from 0-12 months
- * What skills children are expected to achieve at each month of development
- * Ideas of how to use tools that parents already have in the home to assist their children in achieving the milestones
- * Suggestions for how to elicit skills (e.g., tummy time or rolling)
- * What can make reaching milestones tricky for kids
A Q&A portion will follow, and the presenters will provide resources for parents to use to encourage basic skill acquisition.
The panel is comprised of four specialists: Meredith Krifka, a physical therapist; Anna McFadden, a BCBA; Courtney Engela, an occupational therapist; and a speech therapist.
|When:||7:00 PM - 8:00 PM · Jan 26, 2021|
|Who:||Members & Non-Members - Children welcome|
Adults $0.00, Children $0.00
Non-members: Adults $15.00, Children $0.00