TWO 40 minute Virtual Infant Massage class taught by certified Infant Massage Instructor and 20 years experienced Pediatric Occupational Therapist Margarita Redmond, MS, OTR/L, CIMI(R) who has worked in a major Chicago Children's Hospital in the NICU, outpatient and clinics and in Early Intervention.
Classes are June 1, 2020 and June 8, 2020
Benefits of Infant Massage?
• Promotes bonding
• Encourage relaxation
• Promotes better sleep
• Promotes sensory stimulation
• Helps with gas and colic
• Helps parents learn to read baby’s cues and better respond to their needs.
- ‘Zoom’ platform on your laptop or computer Zoom.us
- Blanket, olive, safflower or sunflower oil for your infant’s massage
- Wear comfortable clothing for working with your infant on the floor
-Your adorable baby 5 weeks to 6 months of age (adjusted for prematurity), No video recording
This is an external partner event. For more information and to RSVP please contact the business directly using the contact information below.
|When:||9:00 AM - 9:40 AM · Jun 1, 2020|
|Who:||Members & Non-Members - Children welcome|
|Parking:||This is an online class|
|Cost:||$30.00 for 2 sessions Paid through Zelle ® or Venmo|
RSVP required. Please go here to register.