NPN connects parents across the city and suburbs with resources for their child with a diagnosed or undiagnosed developmental difference or concern. These resources are free to everyone, but you must register.
Instead of our annual in-person fair, this year you will be able to connect with providers and resources in three ways:
1. NPN's new Developmental Differences Resource Directory, full of information on a wide variety of providers.
2. Live sessions with providers so you can ask questions and learn more about their offerings.
3. Live webinars with local experts throughout the month of August, covering therapeutic preschools and ABA therapy.
These resources are free to everyone, but you must register. When you register you receive:
- Early access to the directory when it launches in August
- Links to the live sessions
- Access to the live webinars
- And more!
Questions? Please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org