Welcome & Guide to NPN
Welcome to NPN!
We’re so glad you are part of our network, and we are excited to introduce you to our members, volunteers, staff, resources, and events. Contact us if you need help!
The following information will help you make the most of your NPN experience. We want to help you make great connections, learn new things, and get the support you need!
Making the most of your NPN membership is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
Step 1. Log on & jump in:
- Login with your email address and password (case sensitive)
- Visit My Account to update your profile with your photo, check My Discussions and My Events, and to select your mailing list/group options
- Visit the Forum and join discussions on hot topics and ask your own questions – track your discussions using My Account
- Check out Parent Perks for great discounts exclusively for NPN members
- Use the Online School Directory or eDirectory to start your school search
- Visit the Calendar – watch for upcoming neighborhood, support group, and city-wide NPN events – meet other NPN members!
- Attend our New Member Mingles and New Moms events! Manage all your RSVPs using My Account
- Stay connected and find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Visit our Blog and subscribe to the RSS NPN News Feed for access to the experts, timely parent to parent advice, and much more
Step 2. Get active & get connected:
- Join our unique support groups including single parents, same-sex parents, working parents and dads’ groups.
- RSVP for the NPN Elementary & Preschool School Fairs for information from great school and activity options
- Attend monthly Parent University speaker sessions. Topics range from picky eaters to financial planning
- Expecting? Join our Expectant Parents Group to get ready for baby!
- New to parenting? Join a New Moms Group to meet other moms eager to share their new parenting experiences
- Join your neighborhood club in an upcoming activity and find new friends and playgroup options
- Take the whole family to the Annual Wake Up & Boogie Down Family Festival - enjoy music, crafts, & more!
Step 3. Give back & get involved:
- Volunteer! Support your community, meet new people, and have fun!
- Plan neighborhood or support events – contact us
- Host a New Moms Group and support new mothers
- Write for Parent to Parent newsletter or our NPN News Blog! Your knowledge and experience is valuable to other parents
- Give back – NPN is a 501c3 nonprofit and depends on the contributions of our member families. Make NPN part of your annual giving plan and donate today.
Please contact email@example.com with any suggestions or if you want to get involved in future events.