Since 1980, NPN has been a part of the fabric of Chicago by supporting thousands of families navigate parenting in the city. Local media sources turn to NPN for our expertise on the Chicago School System, resources for kids with developmental differences, the best ways to find a nanny, meeting mom friends and anything else that makes parenting in Chicago easier.
For press inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
January 4, 2016: Dr. Thomas Phelan of 1-2-3 Magic on WCIU's You & Me in the Morning promoting his NPN Parent University talk
December 29, 2015: NPN's Didi Lewis on WCIU's You & Me in the Morning talking about our New Year Family Celebration
August 25, 2015 Fox 32 Chicago interviews NPN about our Annual Preschool & Elementary School Fair
- August 27, 2016 Macaroni Kid - Chicago North: Find the right school for your child at NPN's South Side Preschool & Elementary School Fair
- August 4, 2016 Chicago Tribune: Parents are making more friends than ever after baby
- July 25, 2015 The Beverly Review: Businesses join for Waddle/Stroll
- September, 18, 2014 PR Newswire: Neighborhood Parents Network Invites Chicago Parents to School Fairs
- January 10, 2014 Chicago Parent magazine: Chicago special needs fair seeks to empower families
2016 Macaroni Kid - Chicago North: Gold Daisy Award winner for Best Parent Education Program, Best Group for Moms/Dads and Best Family-Focused Charity Organization