School Fair VIP Access – Support NPN & Get Right In
The annual NPN Preschool & Elementary School Fair is quite an event with nearly 900 parents coming together to talk with 100+ public and private schools. It can be incredibly helpful and also overwhelming. Over the next few weeks, we will be telling you more about how to RSVP and what to expect. VIP Access is a great way to secure your spot and gain ultimate flexibility. Special Cubs bonus ends 9/9!
The Oct. 15th exhibitor list is filling up with great schools, enrichment programs, and family friendly businesses already signed up and excited to talk to our NPN parents.
How the Oct. 15th School Fair works:
- Sep. 8th - Parent registration will open at 9am online at www.npnparents.org (Adults only please!)
- Active NPN Member Parents will register for time slots: 10-11am, 11am-12pm, 12-1pm, or 1-2pm.
- Each slot has a maximum capacity and it is highly unlikely that we will be able to accommodate those on a waitlist for a particular time slot.
VIP School Fair Access includes (limited to 25 NPN members):
- Guaranteed access to the event for 1-2 adults that are part of a single NPN family membership
- Skip the check in line and go straight to the front
- Come any time you want and stay as long as you need to - you do not have to pick a time slot!
Super VIP School Fair Access includes (limited to 5 NPN members):
- Get all the benefits of VIP access, plus...
30 minute phone consultation with PREP Chicago to help you navigate your school search. Let Donna and Geri, of PREP Chicago, answer your family’s questions about public and/or private school admissions.
BONUS OPPORTUNITY! The first 5 donations of $75 or more to the NPN Annual Fund between Sep. 1-9 will ALSO get 4 tickets to the Sunday Sep.18th 1:20 pm Cubs v. Astros game at Wrigley Field - a great afternoon with 200 NPN members and volunteers in the bleachers!
The NPN Annual Fund provides our 501c3 nonprofit with the financial support we need to cover our operating budget beyond what membership provides. Help us continue to provide free programs such as Parent University and grow our Fee Waived Memberships for families in need of extra assistance.Posted on August 29, 2011 at 10:05 PM