Coping with Transition & Change - Summer Parent to Parent Newsletter is Here
One thing that's true of every parent's experience: just when you get used to one phase of your child's life, things change! In the Summer issue of Parent to Parent, we take a look at how parents cope with various changes and transitions in their family lives. Download the new issue now (may take 1-2 minutes to complete) to read about:
- Transitioning from 1 to 2
- Entering Mommydom
- From Conference Calls to Playdates
- Kid-sized fun this summer
- Fostering independence in your child
- A dad's perspective
- Exciting new features on NPN's website!
Parent to Parent newsletter is written by NPN members for parents all over Chicago. Interested in writing an article for Parent to Parent? Click here for more information or email email@example.com.