10 Reasons to Take Your Little Ones to ChiTAG
Come out and play! ChiTAG, the Chicago Toy and Game Fair, is two days of unforgettable fun for all ages - hands on play time, Star Wars Breakfast, stage events, life-sized toys & games, contests galore, costumed characters and so much more.
Plan your visit to ChiTAG this weekend (Nov. 19 & 20 @ Navy Pier). Download and bring your special access pass just for NPN Families - just $10 for a Family Ticket (normally $30 for a family of 4!). PLUS enjoy early 9am access Sunday Nov. 20.
10 reasons to plan a family trip to ChiTAG:
- Where else can you go where your kid can truly run around and is encouraged to touch everything?
- Tired of playing your child's favorite game for the 20th time? Test out new games and let your kids play while you relax and hang out
- Let your kiddos drive the Chrysler Jeepster Power Wheels Course
- Play with legos and take your picture with giant Lego Santa and Snowman
- Meet the superstars of the toy world--amazing toy and game inventors.
- Enjoy loads of family entertainment on the big stage including The Elan Dance Company and "Tinsel, the Musical"
- Check out contests for kids of all ages with fun prizes and giveaways
- See local architect and inventor Kathy O'Brien's dollhouses for 18" dolls (they are gorgeous!)
- Knock out your holiday shopping list
- Guaranteed to wear your kid out, mentally and physically, ensuring all a relaxing post-chitag evening!
The perfect way to enjoy a spectacular pre-holiday weekend at ChiTAG! Stop by our Building Blocks Toy Store booth (#607) to say hi and check out the latest from Plan Toys! Mention this blog and get a special gift from Building Blocks - a Plan Toys Picnic Mat ($25 value - while supplies last).Posted on November 15, 2011 at 9:20 PM