Get ready to love NPN even more | NPNparents.org
Written by: Liz Knutson
A few months ago, many of of our members completed our membership satisfaction survey and offered fantastic insight into not only how you use NPN, but also about how NPN can help you through your particular parenting challenges. We’ve taken your feedback to heart, and we’re excited to announce some events and features you’ll see in the coming weeks and months that provide the support and resources you’ve asked for!
- Website improvements: We upgraded the forum in December—look for more forum improvements soon! Also keep an eye out for an improved, mobile-friendly blog format with more frequent posts from Chicago parents about topics that will resonate whether you have a newborn or a tween!
- More NPN and community events: A new mobile-friendly NPN calendar will be unveiled soon, allowing you to RSVP more easily on the go. In the meantime, look for more fun events and activities from our partners, including playdates and fitness classes.
- Programming for parents of older kids: You asked for more resources for kids elementary school–age and above, and we listened! Check out our high school admissions panel on March 8 and look for more events like it in the future.
- New ways to access school-search help: We can’t reveal too much about this yet, other than to say that soon you will be able to get a lot more crucial information about Chicago schools without leaving your couch. You will love these new features and we can’t wait to tell you more!
- NPN Indoor Street Fest: You and your kids will flip for our new bash this spring—an homage to those outdoor summer parties that make Chicago such an awesome place to live. More details coming soon!
We’ve been working hard to make NPN the best resource for all kinds of Chicago families. Whether you're a long-time member or are considering becoming a member (do it!), we look forward to supporting your parenting journey for years to come!
Photo credit: United Way of the Lower Mainland/Flickr
Posted on February 21, 2017 at 11:01 AM