New Moms Group and New Moms Mingles are amazing and unique ways to meet other new moms! Connect with other new moms who face the many changes, challenges and joys you are experiencing as a new parent.
Our FREE New Moms programming is just one way NPN supports new parents in the city.
New Moms Group:
- NPN’s New Moms Groups are unique. Meetings are hosted by NPN volunteers in their homes. This personal touch allows women to feel more comfortable – no worries about nursing in public, heating up a bottle or comforting an unhappy baby. Feel right at home!
- FREE for members! Not yet a member? Join NPN today.
- Babies in the groups should be between 2 and 5 months at the start of the group.
- Each group is limited to 8-10 members.
- Groups meet for 3 consecutive weeks and lead to ongoing playgroups!
New Moms Mingles:
- Gives you the chance to meet many new moms (and babies!) at bi-monthly get togethers at Bubbles Academy.
- Fun events incorporate break out sessions, open play and lots of mingling so you and baby both leave with new friends!
**NPN and New Moms Programming proudly sponsors Bundle of Joy!
NPN is pleased to announce our partnership with Bundle of Joy, Chicago's first and only not-for-profit diaper bank, serving the city’s most economically disadvantaged neighborhoods. NPN and our New Moms Groups are proud to support Bundle of Joy’s mission to ensure that every parent in Chicago has access to a supply of clean diapers for his or her child. We encourage all of our new mothers to donate diapers to help other new families in need. For diaper drop off locations, click on Bundle of Joy.
Supporting Sponsors: Mabel's Labels Inc.
|NMG--6-12 Month Group! @ Jill's House|
|Time:||9:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|Who:||Members only - Children welcome|
|Number of Attendees:||12 confirmed of 20 available RSVPs|
Well, mommas, here it is again--The coveted group for babies 6-12 months old (10/1/2014)!! Come and meet up at Jill's house and talk about the ups and downs of parenting a baby who is quickly embarking on toddler-dom!
This group will meet on Thursdays, October 9, 16 and 23 from 9:00-10:30.
Please make sure you that you RSVP for 1 adult and 1 child.
Please note that if you RSVP successfully you will receive an eticket within a few minutes!
October New Moms Mingle! @ Bubbles Academy Bubbles Academy
- 1:00 PM
- 10:00 AM
NMG--Stay at Home Moms Group @ Erin's House Erin's House
- 10:00 AM
Meet the Co-Chairs
|Beth Cohen Dorfman||
Beth lives in East Lakeview with her husband Mike, daughter Evie and son Nathan. She has always been interested in helping young children and has professional and academic experience in Early Childhood Education.