New Moms Group and New Moms Mingles are amazing and unique ways to meet other new moms! Connect with other new moms who face the many changes, challenges and joys you are experiencing as a new parent.
Our FREE New Moms programming is just one way NPN supports new parents in the city.
For more info on attending or hosting click on New Moms Group FAQ's or continue reading...
New Moms Group:
- NPN’s New Moms Groups are unique. Meetings are hosted by NPN volunteers in their homes. This personal touch allows women to feel more comfortable – no worries about nursing in public, heating up a bottle or comforting an unhappy baby. Feel right at home!
- FREE for members! Not yet a member? Join NPN today.
- Babies in the groups should be between 2 and 5 months at the start of the group.
- Each group is limited to 8-10 members.
- Groups meet for 3 consecutive weeks and lead to ongoing playgroups!
New Moms Mingles:
- Gives you the chance to meet many new moms (and babies!) at bi-monthly get togethers at Bubbles Academy.
- Fun events incorporate break out sessions, open play and lots of mingling so you and baby both leave with new friends!
**NPN and New Moms Programming proudly sponsors Bundle of Joy!
NPN is pleased to announce our partnership with Bundle of Joy, Chicago's first and only not-for-profit diaper bank, serving the city’s most economically disadvantaged neighborhoods. NPN and our New Moms Groups are proud to support Bundle of Joy’s mission to ensure that every parent in Chicago has access to a supply of clean diapers for his or her child. We encourage all of our new mothers to donate diapers to help other new families in need. For diaper drop off locations, click on Bundle of Joy.
Sponsors: Mabel's Labels Inc.
|*FULL* NMG--Working & Maternity Leave Moms Group @ Jackie's House|
|Time:||1:30 PM – 3:00 PM|
|Who:||Members only - Children welcome|
|Parking:||Metered parking on/around Halsted|
|Number of Attendees:||20 confirmed of 20 available RSVPs|
**Group is FULL - March NMG dates TBD**Or to be placed on the Wait List, scroll down and RSVP**
Will you a be mom already on maternity leave or back to work with a baby between two and five months at the start of the group? Are you looking to meet other moms to talk about juggling career and motherhood?? Then this is the group for you!
Meet other working moms at Jackie's house on Sunday afternoons, February 1, 8 and 22 from 1:30pm to 3:00pm to talk about the joys and challenges unique to working mommies! (*Note, the group will not meet on Feb 15th due to Jackie's travel schedule).
Please make sure that you register for yourself AND your little one if you choose to bring him or her (or them if the're twins!).
*Log in to your NPN account & RSVP below. If your RSVP goes through successfully you will receive a confirmation email in a few minutes.
**You will receive the exact street address via a private email about a week before the group begins.
For more info on attending or hosting click on NMG FAQ's!!
*FULL*NMG--Stay at Home Moms Group @ Amy's House Amy's House
- 9:30 AM
NMG--Stay at Home Moms Group @ Paola's House Paola's House
- 2:00 PM
NMG--Working & Maternity Leave Moms Group @ Amanda's House Amanda's House
- 1:30 PM
March New Moms Mingle! @ Bubbles Academy Bubbles Academy
- 1:30 PM
Meet the Co-Chairs