RSVP for children is at CAPACITY -- Please RSVP for adults only.
Does feeding your family fruits & vegetables sometimes feel like pulling teeth?
Join NPN at Whole Foods Market South Loop for an introduction to the Health Starts Here program taught by Healthy Eating Specialist Becky Bowler - a licensed nutritionist and Nick Obis - Whole Foods Market Team Member Services Specialist.
The Health Starts Here program encourages people to “rethink” their plate and introduce Plant-Strong™ foods to your diet. Together, Becky and Nick will demonstrate delicious dishes the whole family will love that are prepared without meat, dairy, processed foods, or oil. Got questions about cooking healthy at home? They’ll be fielding your concerns throughout the discussion.
Classroom seating is limited so please RSVP using the form below or call Whole Foods Market at 312-435-4600.
Free sample foods and refreshments will be provided. Special thanks to our presenting sponsor Whole Foods Market South Loop.
|Location:||Whole Foods Market South Loop|
|Address:||1101 S. Canal Street|
|When:||6:30 PM - 8:00 PM · Jan 22, 2013|
|Who:||Members & Non-Members - Children welcome|
There is a free Whole Foods Market parking lot
Whole Foods Market South Loop
Go to website
Whole Foods Market is located in the Southgate Market Mall, at Roosevelt and Canal. Our store is roomy at 55,000 square feet, abundant in parking and has many unique features, including:
- Extensive Vegan, Vegetarian, and Special Diet offerings
- Gourmet chocolates and gelato bar
- Asian express eatery - noodle bowls, sushi, grilled meats, and more
- Widest selection in Chicago of bulk foods, loose nuts, grains, dried fruits, spices and teas.
- Enjoy a glass of wine or beer with your meal in our indoor or outdoor seating areas
- Meat smoke house - ribs, pulled pork, brisket, chicken, daily specials
- Scratch Bakery – breads, pasteries, and cakes made fresh daily in-house
- Over 40 items on our salad and hot bar to choose from